Estate founded in 1950 by Georges MAZIER in the town of Orbagna, located south of the Jura vineyards, on AOC COTES DU JURA soil. The operation was taken over in 1986 by Michel MAZIER, son of Georges. Over the years, the estate has grown to reach an area of 6 ha. In 2010, the estate was converted to Organic Agriculture, it was certified ORGANIC in 2013. In 2014, the estate turned to biodynamics (uses natural plants such as horn dung, silica and wicker herbal tea for treatment). They produce a large varieties of wines from Crémant to Pinot noir and Vin Jaune.