- We will not sell or deliver alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old and we reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this.
- The placing of an order anywhere on our website does not constitute a contract, which is made only when we accept your order and process payment.
- We reserve the right not to accept any order.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. We cannot guarantee the availability of specific vintages.
- Products sold to trade customers are only for resale within the EEA.
- Our website checks stock against our distribution centre stock at time of purchase so is not guaranteed as accurate in all circumstances.
- In the event that a product is unavailable after an order is placed, we shall contact you to arrange replacement, or another acceptable arrangement for the completion of your order if substitutions have not been selected.
When opting for substitutions, this means when a product within an order is unavailable, we shall replace it with a similar product of equal value.
- We guarantee delivery within five days of your order, except where indicated on our website. However, during peak periods or periods of adverse weather conditions, this may be extended. Delivery is free, with orders over £200
- Next Day Delivery– On orders successfully placed before 12 noon within a 50 miles radius of the centre of London. We work with a trusted courier partner. If they are unable to successfully deliver they will either leave your delivery in a safe place or leave instructions for you to re-book delivery.
Receipt of Goods
- Deliveries should be signed for as ‘Not Examined’ and you should inspect the goods as soon as possible and notify us immediately of breakages or wine shortages. We are unable to guarantee credit or replacements unless we are notified within 14 days of delivery of the order. Please be aware that multi-case orders can become separated. If you do not receive the balance of your order within 3 working days of the first delivery please contact us. Standard UK deliveries should always arrive within 5 working days of the date of order. If you will not be at the delivery address at the time of delivery and wish us to leave your order in a safe place, please advise us. We regret that neither we nor our carriers can accept responsibility for any subsequent loss or damage which occurs once the consignment has been left. Contact us on 0207 665 9609 or email email@example.com
- Extra delivery is charged for orders being delivered outside the 50 miles radius mentioned above. Contact us for more details.
- Please note during adverse weather conditions Wine Affairs may not be able to guarantee delivery within the specified timeframe.
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Promotional offers and prices are as stated, with no further discounts available.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. – We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, goods and specifications of goods at our discretion at any time before (but not after) we accept your order. Where an end date is specified on any offer on the website, it is intended as a guide only. We reserve the right to change prices at any time.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience. Contact us to discuss details.
- All sale or return orders must include a minimum of £300 and a maximum of 30% of the original order quantity can be returned. All returned goods must be in re-saleable condition otherwise no credit will be given. A collection charge of £20 per order will be applied to all sale or return orders,of orders within the 50 miles radius of central London. (those outside the 50 miles radius contact us for collection charge details).
Cancellations & complaints
- You may cancel your order at any time until 14 working days after delivery. Should you decide to cancel, all charges to you will be refunded as soon as the goods are returned in a saleable condition to Wine affairs.
- In the event of a complaint please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. giving as much detail as you can. All complaints will be acknowledged within 48 working hours and you can expect a full resolution of your complaint within a further 72 working hours. You will be kept informed if there is any delay beyond this. Each complaint will be treated as confidential and will be attended to by a senior manager or director.
- For the purposes of the prevention or detection of offenses, and/or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, we may share any information that we collect with the Police, other public or private sector agencies or representative bodies in accordance with the relevant legislation. Information shared in this way will not be used for marketing purposes.
Security of employees
- Wine affairs limited, take the safety and security of our employees seriously and protects its staff from violence, threatening behaviour, and verbal abuse. Our employees can now use devices to monitor and record incidents where they feel their personal safety is at risk. Audio recordings obtained through these devices may be used to take action against offenders and may be used in criminal and civil proceedings.
Reviews, comments & content
- Users of this website may post reviews, ratings, comments and other content. This right is extended on condition that the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or objectionable. Specifically, content should not include software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters or mass mailings.
- You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content.
- The name associated with your online account will be published against each product review left.
- We reserve the right, to remove or edit any content if illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or objectionable.
- If you post content or submit material, unless indicated otherwise you:
- Grant Wine affairs the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content if they choose.
- Agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Wine Affairs, the content and material is accurate; use of the content and material you supply does not breach any Wine Affairs policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory).
- You agree to indemnify Wine Affairs and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against Wine Affairs or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- Voucher/discount codes offers have no cash value, are not for sale, and are only valid at online. Vouchers can be used once only, irrespective of voucher-specific terms and conditions and only one voucher is redeemable per transaction and per household, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Minimum bottle order volume or minimum spend threshold applies where stated on the voucher.
- Some of our vouchers offer a free bottle. Such offers are also subject to these standard terms & conditions and will state the value of the free bottle to be claimed.
- If stated, vouchers are for new customer use only.
- Delivery charges apply for online orders under £200.
- Expiry date is specified on the voucher. In the case of a product being out of stock within the promotion period, Wine Affairs may be able to offer a replacement product at Wine Affairs discretion. Wine Affairs reserve the right to refuse a voucher being claimed should they feel the transaction is in breach of T&Cs.
- Contact us on 0207 665 9609 or via email email@example.com
- These terms and conditions will be subject to the laws of England and Wales. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in the English courts.Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes your statutory rights as a consumer. These terms and conditions are subject to amendment – please refer to our website wineaffairs.co.uk/terms for the latest version or contact us on 0207 665 9609.
- Telephone: 0207 665 9609
Post: Wine Affairs, 36 Renfrew Road, London SE11 4NA